Hi everyone! Ciao a tutti!
When hockey playoffs are in full force, throwing a homemade pizza party with family and friends is the best thing to do!
Recipe for the dough for 3 large rectangular pizzas:
****Add 12 cups of all purpose flour into a large mixing bow (Nonna uses flour from Costco, she says it is the best bang for your buck–lo dice in italiano ovviamente :P****
- then add 6 cups of water and instant yeast
- mix together with hands for about 10 minutes
- let the mixture sit for about two hours in a cool shady place (cover with cloth)
- then spread the onto a pre-greased pan
- preheat oven to 350 degrees and allow to cook for 20 minutes until crispy