Hi everyone! Ciao a tutti!
Come avevo promesso, voglio condividere i miei ristoranti preferiti della Costiera Amalfitana.
1. Fare l’aperitivo da Line. Have an aperitivo at Line along the Corso Vittorio Emmanuele in SALERNO ITALY <3. This is my beautiful family: Dad Danny (Daniele, Northern Italian ancestry), sister Kelly (Masters Student in Clininal Psychology at L’Università Federico II Napoli & absolutely lovely fashionista, Mom Linda (Southern Italian Roots, professional gardener and wine expert).
The snacks seen here are called “stuzzichini.”
BEST COCKAIL: APEROL SPRITZ
2. A lovely day at Vietri sul Mare: Beach and Greats Eats. A lovely authentic seafood and traditional Salernitane/Cilentane kitchen is DA NANDO.
A beautiful view of Vietri sul Mare. Just 5 minutes away from Salerno Centro! A lovely little town that specializes in the artistry of ceramics! A great place to purchase plates, cups and decorations from the Costiera Amalfitana/ Amalfi Coast.
3. Take the traghetto or fairy from il Molo Manfredi (Piazza della Concordia) and visit Positano! Have a nice lunch and enjoy the beach and views.
4. In the mood for La Cucina Romana? Dine at Osteria Da Nonna Maria! Amazing House Wine and fine food. Their fusilli all’amatriciana are to die for!
5. Go for a boat ride and swim along the coast!