Hey everyone! Ciao a tutti!
I got some pretty awesome news this afternoon from my close friend and fellow blogger Melissa Taryn! Future MD and super chic fashion blogger (https://melissatarynxx.wordpress.com, check her out and follow her on Instagram!!). I am new to the blogging world, and this is a great way for us newbies to get some of the limelight and exposure!
These are the rules to follow:
- Link back to the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for the nominees
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
Here are the 11 questions from Melissa:
1. What made you start blogging? What do you hope to get out of it?
I was sitting around the table with my grandmother (Nonna Maria) and she started asking me about Blogs, and how she had recently heard about them on her favourite RAI International Italian TV.
I really want to expose the world to the culinary delights of Italy, and the recipes that my Nonna’s recorded will be preserved forever. Don’t forget that if I can do it, anyone can cook! You just need to love it and enjoy it.
2. What do you do when you’re not blogging?
When I’m not blogging, I am studying Law in Canada.
3. What’s your major goal for 2015?
My major goal is to keep up with the blog and made new contacts in the blogging world.
4. What are your favourite places to shop & why?
My favourite places to shop are Duty Free shops in the airports (especially Roma and Paris!!). It’s a great way to spend time while waiting for a connection. I also love shopping in Salerno, Italy along the Corso Vittorio Emmanuele. It is absolutely stunning.
5. What colours do you like to wear most?
I love wearing whites, purples, and greens.
6. Favorite thing to do on weekends?
Having a nice dinner with family and friends.
7. Three facts about yourself that your readers would be surprised to know!
I am actually 1/8th Native Canadian and 1/4 French Canadian! So proud 😀
I am a bit of nerd, I love reading Historical fiction, or watching History-based documentaries.
I speak 4 languages fluently.
8. If you could travel anywhere RIGHT NOW, where would you go?
I would go to Milan!!
9. Favorite fast food?
Lafleur’s Fast Food in Quebec!
10. Best (or craziest!) date story?
I went on a vespa on the Amalfi Coast and saw the view of the ocean. SO romantic!!!
Here are my 11 nominees:
11 Questions to Answer:
- What inspired you to start sharing your passion online?
- How did your friends react when they found out you were a new blogger?
- What is your favourite holiday dish?
- If you had to cook dinner on a Saturday night, what would you cook and why?
- Who is your favourite TV chef?!
- What is your favourite restaurant?
- How many countries have you travelled to in the past 5 years?
- What country has the best wine in your opinion?
- What is your favourite blog outside of your category?
- What’s your favourite dessert?
- What is the perfect date night for you?
11. What are your top 5 beauty essentials?