Ciao a tutti!
Vi auguro delle buone feste di Pasqua e anche di Passover!
Here you will find a link from the Montreal Gazette, that explains how to prepare PASSOVER GNOCCHI!!
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon matzo cake meal
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, to taste
- 3 egg yolks
1. Bake potatoes on a bed of kosher salt on a sheet pan at 400 degrees F for about an hour. Use a knife to check if they are done.
2. Peel them while they are still hot, and pass through a potato ricer or food mill. Allow to cool completely.
2. Mix matzo cake meal, potato starch, Parmesan cheese and nutmeg in a medium bowl.
3. In a separate large bowl, added cooled potatoes and mix with the egg yolks.
4. Add the cake meal mix to the potato mix, and knead and fold until incorporated completely.